LikeShareIt.com reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to these Terms of Service, such amended terms will automatically be effective thirty days after they are initially posted on the LikeShareIt.com web site.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While LikeShareIt.com prohibits certain conduct and content on the Service, you understand and agree that LikeShareIt.com cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
LikeShareIt.com services terms
You may only use a LikeShareIt.com service that you subscribe to onto one site that you own or at shared website provided by LikeShareIt.com
You may not give permission, access details to other people to place your service’s content on their sites.
If LikeShareIt.com determines that a service you subscribe to is being used on any web site not owned by you, LikeShareIt.com reserves the right to disable the service subscription.
LikeShareIt.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from use of the subscribed service, whether it be on a site you own or on LikeShareIt.com’s shared website.
Web services terms
Customers may access their LikeShareIt.com service data via a web service. Any use of the web service, including use of the web service through a third-party product that accesses LikeShareIt.com, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
You expressly understand and agree that LikeShareIt.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LikeShareIt.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the web service.
Abuse or excessively frequent requests to LikeShareIt.com via the web service may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the web service. LikeShareIt.com, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. LikeShareIt.com will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
LikeShareIt.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the web service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account and receipt of the Service. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the "Delete gallery" link on your gallery dashboard.
All of your content will be deleted within 30 days upon cancellation.
LikeShareIt.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other LikeShareIt.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. LikeShareIt.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
LikeShareIt.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) for any reason, with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the LikeShareIt.com Site (http://www.LikeShareIt.com) or the Service itself.
LikeShareIt.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service or provided by your users. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
LikeShareIt.com and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
By submitting content on the LikeShareIt.com web site, you hereby grant to LikeShareIt.com solely as necessary to provide the content through the Service, a worldwide, non-exclusive, assignable, fully paid-up, and royalty-free license to display, reproduce, distribute and perform (if applicable) your content on the LikeShareIt.com web site.
Disclaimer of warranties
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall LikeShareIt.com or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is not guaranteed. We will attempt to respond to emails, but we cannot guarantee the time period or a response at all. There will be no phone support available.
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LikeShareIt.com, or any other LikeShareIt.com service.
4. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LikeShareIt.com.
5. We may, but have no obligation to, remove any content or Account containing content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LikeShareIt.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
7. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
8. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 Mb./Month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by LikeShareIt.com) of other LikeShareIt.com customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your widget serving until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
9. LikeShareIt.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
10. The failure of LikeShareIt.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LikeShareIt.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and LikeShareIt.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).Contact us
If you would like to contact us click here.